Social media are an excellent tool for increasing traffic to your resource, but the main task of promoting social media is branding. Social media is a channel through which you create a positive image and reputation for your product.
SMM is not just traffic to the site and sales, but also:
- the trust of the target audience
- feedback from potential customers
- brand and company visibility
- information for marketing research and analytics
What’s more, the right SMM strategy improves SEO performance. With an integrated SEO + SMM approach, you can sell and improve your sales system and increase your brand awareness.
Drawing up a website promotion strategy through social networks:
- analysis of competitors and audience
- elaboration of brand positioning
- content strategy creation
- creating a design concept for your brand in social networks
Creation and customization of pages in social networks
A business page is created on Facebook and a professional account on Instagram. Pinterest – business profile design and content generation for website traffic. Twitter is a business profile for interacting with the target audience info field. TikTok is a blog with humorous and helpful video content that drives brand awareness and sales.
Maintaining pages on social networks, communicating with the audience, generating high-quality content. Website promotion in social networks is based on different content:
- informational – helps customers choose a product or services, introduces in detail the features of the product (reviews, masterclasses, answers to questions)
- selling – motivates subscribers to order a service or buy a product
- entertaining – humor, interesting facts
- engaging – stimulates the audience to feedback, helps to understand the potential client better
- targeted advertising for recognition or leads.
Today, social networks occupy a considerable share of people’s employment on the Internet – therefore, promoting a site in conjunction with SMM is a necessity that provides you with sales and improves the reputation of your brand.